Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Urgent Call To Action

I hope you have had a nice rest from campaigning. Rest assured I have not! :} We’ve been putting the plan together for Operation VICTORY MARCH and it is looking good.

Here is some news not all of you have heard yet. I have a campaign manager, Mark Gigliotti. He's a great guy and huge help. Don’t worry, Kristy is still plenty involved, but we need to grow the team to beat Miller and Mark is a tremendous addition.

I will be passing more opportunities to help on the campaign soon, but here is what we need right now.

Contra Costa County is getting National attention because David Harmer has a statistical advantage to win in CD-11. That is great for David, great for Republicans and great for us. As they help David in Contra Costa, we get a chance to show everyone at the RNC and State party that we are serious and can beat the Democratic icon, George Miller.

Our first chance is to have a huge turnout of volunteers this Saturday (details below). It starts in Danville, but we will be walking our districts in Clayton. This is a huge opportunity to get some attention for our race. Quite frankly, I have not made much headway with the party as they have no idea what is going on out here. I keep beating on the door, but here is our chance to send the message loud and clear that Team Tubbs is serious and worth their support.

I will be meeting with Tom Del Beccaro (CA State party #2) on Thursday telling him about our great volunteers and how you are the reason we won the primary in a landslide and why we will win in November, so I need you to back me up with a few hours of your time Saturday morning. Please come out and make us look good. Send this note to all of your friends on Face Book or email list. This will pay off big in the weeks to come.

RSVP to me at rick@ricktubbs4congress.com or call me at 707 628-7589. I need your address, so we can give you your own precinct to walk as well.


I cannot stress the importance of this enough. If you can, please come Saturday and show that Team Tubbs is serious about beating Miller. I believe with every bone in my body – WE CAN WIN!!! But I do need your help to do it. Wear your Team Tubbs shirts if you have one (or any red T-shirt) and I’ll bring some on Saturday as well.

Thank you all so much for your support,
-Rick



Contra Costa Republican Victory Headquarters
Rally With Former Congressman Bill Baker and
Former Assemblywomen Lynn Leach

Join us Saturday July 10th at the new Republican Victory
Headquarters for a rally then precinct walking for our Republican ticket!
When: Saturday, July 10 - 10:00 am
Where: 1320 El Capitan Dr. Danville, CA 94526
Quesitions: Please Call (510) 371-5261or email tmidanek@gmail.com